Whatever your age, if you’ve assets, for example a house, savings or a business, our experienced will writing solicitors can help you and our advice can be invaluable in providing peace of mind, and financial security to you and the ones you love.
Wills and Probate Solicitors
Eddowes Perry and Osbourne are professional will writing solicitors who have offered advice for many years. We look at the opportunities for making tax savings and safeguard your financial welfare.
Putting your affairs in order to protect your loved ones is a sensible step, although it can seem daunting. Our Solicitors have a wealth of experience in this field, and we are here to help you plan for the future at a pace, time and place convenient to you.
We provide an expert private client service tailored to the individual needs of you and your family and, if you wish, we will visit you in your home.
By planning ahead, you can minimise the impact of Inheritance Tax on your estate and ensure that your wishes are carried out.
We make the effort to get to know you and your financial and personal situation so that we can advise effectively on the following:
- Probate and administration of estates, including post-death Inheritance Tax planning.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work
- Advice to the elderly client – including nursing home issues
Wills and Estate Solicitors
Miles Astbury-Crimes is a Director of the firm and qualified in 1994. He has always specialised in wills and probate matters so have a wealth of knowledge in this area of law. He oversees our other experienced team members who also specialise in this area of law.
Solicitor Will Writing Service
How can we help:
- Prepare your will;
- Update your will;
- Plan for inheritance tax and care fees;
- Set up lasting powers of attorney for property and finance, and for health and welfare issues;
- Advise you how best to proceed following the death of a loved one;
- Act as executor, obtain probate and/or deal with estate administration;
- Apply to the court of protection to enable you to manage the affairs of a loved one who is no longer able to do this for themselves;
If you have any enquiries please feel free to contact us for quality advice you can trust.
We are happy to visit you at your home, and we can provide you with essential advice in making this very important decision.